Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm selling my Featherweight!

I sold this "baby" today.  Thanks everyone!


Hey everyone,  I have decided to sell my featherweight.  This is a great little machine....very light and portable and sews a mean straight stitch.  I have loved this machine but really have too many machines right now and I can only use one machine at a time.  My studio is small and I share my quilting with my embroidery so I need to be mindful of space.   If anyone in blogland is interested please contact me Sue@Sapphirestitches.com and I will give you the particulars.  You will have to pay shipping costs but UPS is great.  Here are some more pictures for you to check out.   The case is green and latches well.
You can check the serial number and see where it was made and when. 
The seal of authenticity.
A beautiful scroll type plate. 
This machine comes with a quarter in and reqular foot.   Also the foot pedal which works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.