Sunday, June 27, 2010

Angels for Nikkie

Many know that I have been asking for those so inclined to send angels to Nikkie, a 29 year old single mom to Zach (7) who was injured in a car accident and is paralyzed from the waist down.  She is a lovely young lady who is full of spunk.  She was injured right before graduation and missed walking for that cherished diploma.   You can follow her story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicolasay 
I digitized this angel and put it on organza for those who are interested in sending Nikkie an angel.  It is free on my yahoo group        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SapphireStitches/ You have to be a member to get it but it is free and in the files.  You can stitch it on organza, sateen, felt....anything you like and it is gorgeous.  If you'd like her address just email me  ( sue0316@comcast.net )and I will send it to you.  She looks forward to the mail and cherishes the angels she has received thus far.  This young lady was a friend of my youngest son all thru school and church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.