Wednesday, October 28, 2009

International Embroidery Conference

Here is Reen from Embroidery Garden (in the middle), Barbara Hershey Handler, the Quilt Handler (on the right), and of course, yours truly, me, on the left. Danny was having fun with the camera. I hate my picture taken.......We were all tired as this was Friday nite and we had one more day to go.......


Okay, so here I am at the conference in my booth. I have lots of tables with all my designs ....well....not all.....but a lot of my designs on the table. Danny took this of me sitting there ready to burn CD's and show people the website if they wanted to see. Believe it or not, I was new to a lot of people and that's okay. More people to meet more people who may look for my designs. It was kind of dark in the conference hall so you can't see very well. but I had a ball....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.