Thursday, April 26, 2012

Freebie Dog Ribbon Prevent Abuse to Animals

I love my dogs!   Everyone knows that.  My husband on the other hand "cherishes" all dogs.  Big or little, fat or skinny, long haired or short haired they are all his best buds so to speak.  They all follow him around like he is the pied pipper of the dog kingdom.  Here are a couple of pictures of my babies.  The one above is Crosby, the Lousiana Catahoula.  He is hyper and constantly wants to run and play.
And this is Sadie our German Shephard.  She is about 10 years old.  Her nose constantly peels.  It's like she has some sort of virus that flares up constantly ....though not as much as it did originally.  I know it hurts but she has great pain management skills..(she just stays away from people and protects her nose).   But she loves the bridge on her nose rubbed.  Maybe it makes the pain go away.......

We have three others, Maggie our ole Tubby.  She's as big as can be and the vet was not happy with us.  Problem is she gets less food than the other dogs.  She just won't run and play like they do. 


 We have Toaster, a Golden Retriever mix and of course I can't forget my youngest horse of a dog.....Titus...He hated that e-collar and it was so funny to watch him manuevering around the house.

  Anyway you get the jest of this blog.  Dogs are important to us.  That is why I have done the following.  
This month is  Stop Animal Abuse Month.  I know this is late getting out there but with vacation and all this is about the best I can do.  I have digitized a ribbon for you all and you can get it here. Wear it with pride and show your friends and fellow embroiderers where to get it.  Just put a pin on the back.....its all just easy peasy!



6 comments:

  1. it,s great Iwant to make some for the ladies at our local s.p.c.a. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would love to have this design as I can wear ity as I love dogs.

    I am having trouble to find how to download it .I am needing some help please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look for the green 'here' and click on it, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great designs, beautiful dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.