Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Zippered Bags

 I just love zippered bags.  These little purses are so cute for little ones.  My Santa Bag stitches in about 30 minutes and the zipper is done in the hoop. 

People tell me that the first one is a bit confusing but after that they are so much fun to make and the kids just love them. 

Vickie did these....she embellished them with stars, bells and snowflakes.  I think she did an excellent job.  She is making some for her granddaughters as stocking stuffers.  I think that would be so cute......add a ribbon on the zipper pull for little hands to easily grab the zipper.  Maybe ad some lettered beads on the end of the ribbon to dangle.  I see so many ways to embellish....ribbons, bows, jewels, fancy buttons......

Keep in mind that my designs are reasonably priced and  easy to stitch out.  This design can be found here on the website  http://www.sapphirestitches.com/Design.aspx?EmbroideryDesignId=861

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.