Sunday, April 4, 2010

Project from Debbie E.

Debbie E. from Ohio wrote me and wanted me post this picture of how she used my fsl cross.  She is donating two squares for a prayer quilt for a friend in need of love and prayers.  Isn't it beautiful?  OMGosh, I love it.    I wouldn't have thought to do that and its looks so good.  The colors match perfectly.   Thank you, Debbie, for sharing this with me and all of us.....I know the recipient of this quilt with just love it.  Now I wonder is blue the main color or will it be scrappy.  I personally love scrappy quilts.  This is exactly how I wanted this cross to be used......to show others that you care. Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.