Saturday, April 17, 2010

New FSL Cross Posted

So today I uploaded a new fsl cross to the website.  This one is so pretty and doesn't take long to stitch out.  I love it because it is just one continuous line of stitching.  I wonder how long the line would be for 22000 stitches.  Anyone care to guess???  Anyway I love the way it turned out.  Only took two stitchouts to correct errors....I must be getting better...but don't tell anyone.  I don't want to jinx it.  I did this cross in two sizes.  One for the 5x7 hoop and one for the 4x4 hoop.  I like the smaller one to put in cards like get well or sympathy cards.  They fit just right.  The larger ones look good hanging on the window so the sun can shine through.    Anyway I hope you like it.  It can be found  http://www.sapphirestitches.com/Design.aspx?EmbroideryDesignId=784
You can  also purchase the same cross done in two tones.   Now don't think you can get one and just change the threads yourself.  I digitized the two tone one a bit different so the cut thread won't accidentally ravel.  Stitching lace should be one continuous thread .  Everytime thread is cut it is a weak point where unravelling might occur.  I just love the two colored cross and it also comes in two different sizes.  One for the 5x7 hoop and one for the 4x4 hoop.   The two toned cross can be found http://www.sapphirestitches.com/Design.aspx?EmbroideryDesignId=786  Now if you look on the homepage of http://www.sapphirestitches.com/ under "What's New" You will see the computer generated picture of all four of the crosses.  Click on each one where it says View Details and you will see the stitched version.  I like the stitched version best...don't you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.