Sunday, January 17, 2010





So I wanted to do something special for everyone for Valentines Day and came up with this cute little table topper. I thought it would look cute on the party table at school for the young uns......or on your party table at home. Okay , so I really wanted it for me on top of my table to help me get in the spirit of Valentines Day. I've always loved the day. The little ones are so cute when they open their cards and well ..... the big ones are cute too. (Click here)

Now just a hint , (and this is in the directions that are in the zip file) use the same colored thread in your bobbin as on top. I stitched this out in 30 minutes. I did not change the color of thread once. I just love it when a project comes together don't you. This was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.