Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shared Project From a Dear Customer


I think this little dress is so cute. What little girl wouldn't just love it. Jane sent me this picture of the dress she made using my design of Lolli lady bug .http://www.sapphirestitches.com/DesignGroup.aspx?EmbroideryDesignGroupId=7 She found some lady bug fabric and used it for a full twirly skirt. This is just too sweet. She even added jewels to the lady bug and neckline. It's all glitzy for the special little girl. Thank you Jane for sharing this with me. I absolutely love it! I do so appreciate when customers share photos of what they've made. The blog has made it easier to share these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.