Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bubble Girls


I made these towels for a lady for her 85th birthday. I thought they looked WWIIish and she might get a kick out of them. She did. I love the way they turned out and the fact that I was able to find bubble material to match the girl's bubbles. I spent a lot of time digitizing these ladies and really like them. The bubbles look light and airey like bubbles are supposed to be. These girls plus two others can be found here
See how the bubble fabric and lace borders turned two simple inexpensive hand towels into something special? Check out my designs and see if any others could do the same. I know of several that would make wonderful fall and Christmas sets of towels for the special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.