Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sir Titus or Tit for short.  What a horse.  He is about 9 months old and weighs 100 lbs.  He has to have chewies to pacify himself much like a baby wants a pacifier. He drools like a baby does only Titus has long strings/strans of drool that go to the floor.  When he shakes his head drool goes all over the place.  I've cleaned it off the ceiling in the house.  My youngest says not to trust his face.....he lies.....doesn't he look so cute (if horses are cute). I caught him in my sewing room once and he had a whole spool of thread all the way in his mouth.  We picked strings out his rear  for days.  I try to remember to keep the door closed but he went in another time and I heard this weird noise and well he put an entire pin cushion filled with pins in his mouth and then tore the pin cushion apart.  I had such a mess of pins to clean up and had to watch him for days to make sure that he hadn't swallowed the pins.  The story would end there but he snuck into my sewing room again and yes, got another pin cushion and did the same thing.  It's not like this stuff is on the floor , pin cushions and thread are on my sewing table..........problem is his head can rest on the table without straining.   He's a horse!!!!!!! Never had a dog so big.  He is just a puppy....can a puppy be a horse??????   This dog is big......Sometimes in the evening he goes on the prowl looking for something to get into...........DH has taken to take the dogs for a long walk in the woods.....he throws the ball for Titus and really gives him a workout.  DH comes home exhausted.....I think he gets the workout instead.   I do love my dogs but a horse?????? in the house????



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.