Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today is the Big Day!

 Okay, so until I rewrite the code for the comments section to include numbered comments this will just have to do.  I printed off the comments and numbered them.  There were 35 comments but two of them were by the same person and well I could only count one of them.  After all its only fair.  So take a minute and see what number you are.  If you click on the picture it will enlarge the comments.  I was really excited to get as many comments as I did.  I am relatively a newby to blogging so I haven't expected that much. 


 I ended up printing a bunch of other stuff but I knew you were only interested in what number you were.  Now for the random number thing.  I went searching for a random number generator and my o  my do you realize how many there are?  I was dumbfounded by the amount.  But none were cute little machine looking ones.  *snif-snif*  So I copied the url I used


http://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=1&max=32&col=1&base=10&format=html&rnd=new





And the winner is.......

True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
 15

Timestamp: 2011-11-15 15:23:47 UTC


So Bobbye, will you email me your address and I will get it in the mail Saturday morning.  You can use this email Sue@Sapphirestitches.com 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!, Bobbye! A great win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So close. When I clicked on the random number URL, my number came up. How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Bobbye, a wonderful win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.