Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Finger Puppets at Sapphire Stitches

I just finished uploading my newest set to my website http://www.sapphirestitches.com/   I think this is such a cute set of fingerpuppets.  I can see the dinner table after a great ball game with these scattered about.   Use each one as a name place with a piece of paper thru the hole and that persons name on the paper.  Or just scatter on the table to help keep the young un's occupied while the adults prepare dinner or have adult conversation.   It's a lot better than constantly saying "Shhhhh.....adult talk honey."   This way you can talk and they can have fun.   I just love them.  The football looks like he's running and the baseball....well his hands and arms are up in joy of a home run. 

I just love these finger puppets and hope you do too.  Please visit Sapphire Stitches.  They can be found under the "What's New" or under the heading of Finger Puppets 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh these are sooooo cute... Sue they are really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.