Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is my newest cross.  It was the last one to get approval of my tester.  I test in pes and she tests in hus so those formats stitch nicely.  I love this cross.  I showcased them while at the AEC and it got rave reviews.  Well the small one is complete and both are for sale.   One of my customers told me that they prefer the 4x4 size so as to include them in cards of all kinds.  Isn't that a nice personal touch?  I just love it when people tell me what they use my designs for or how much they like them.  It really makes my day.  Anyway (back to business), this cross is on the website http://www.sapphirestitches.com/ for sale.  Right now it is on intro pricing.  There is a time limit so you best get it while you can at the best purchase price.  I want to thank everyone for your support.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.