Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lil' Angel Set

The second size is one that is for the 5x7 hoop. The size is 5.02" by 4.11 inches. I did it with pinks an stitched it on a bright yellow childs t-shirt. I think it came out really nice. You can purchase these design files at http://www.sapphirestitches.com/ They are located under "What's New" on the home page. You can also find them under Valentine on the right hand side of the page. The two sizes of the same design make a set.


My newest design is called Lil' Angel and a sweatheart of an angel she is. I just love her hair and the way she looks. Trina drew her and she has a very unique style. The small one is just perfect for bibs, onesies or very small shirts. It is only 3.91 inches by 3.20 inches. It has 12576 stitches and stitches in no time. My tester said that she was easy to stitch. I thought so too when I made this darling bib.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.