Friday, October 16, 2009




This is a picture of a tote bag done by a customer last year. She sent it to me and i really didn't have a way of showcasing it til now.....don't you just love this frog. i have to admit that this i one of my favorite sets. I don't know its just so positive and hopeful looking.
I think the totes she made are just stunning. The colors and contrast are perfect. I had saved these pictures but am afraid I've lost the name. If you read this and you're the one that made these please let me know so I can post your name. You did a terrific job. Thank you.

This embroidery set can be found here http://www.sapphirestitches.com/DesignGroup.aspx?EmbroideryDesignGroupId=37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on blog messages. Your comments are always appreciated.